Forest office gassed out

By on December 15, 2013

BTNF-Office-175x175JACKSON HOLE, WYO – A faulty HVAC unit caused the evacuation and subsequent closure of the Bridger-Teton Forest supervisor’s office Sunday. A leak in the heating system produced fumes making the building unfit for human presence.

B-T spokesperson Mary Cernicek said the office will be closed to the general public Monday until further notice. Forest employees will also not be allowed in the building until the situation is resolved. Cernicek did not know when that might be.

Christmas tree permits will be available at the Interagency Visitor Center at 520 N. Cache.

About Jake Nichols

You must be logged in to post a comment Login